Friday, November 1, 2013

Favorite Things - November Goals


First off, I am going to apologize for the all the posts that I have added today. I should really find a way to do them all at once - any suggestions on how to do that?

It is November 1 and that means it's time for me to set my monthly goals. This month might not have as many since I believe that these are huge goals in themselves. I am hoping I can stay on top of these while I am away but if I don't post about them, I will be writing them down and the posting on here when I get the chance. I find this is a very interesting and healthy thing for me to do.

// November Goals \\

Spend as much time with my family as I can before I leave

Pack as efficiently as I can

Find everything I need without a struggle

Have a good week or two training at my new job and be able to settle into "ship life" with ease

To know that I made the right decision with taking this job and it will be for the best in the end

Feel confident in performing the duties of my new job

Start using the gym on board

Make new friends from around the world





No comments:

Post a Comment