Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunday Currently - Nov 10 v.13 (what would have been!)

This would have been my edition of TSC for yesterday, however, it was such a busy day and at the end of it, I just wanted to sleep. Better later than never, right? This may also be my last one for a while since I'm leaving for my new job on Friday! I know the places where I am going, but I'm not 100% sure on my itinerary and where I will be Sundays. If I do have a chance on a Sunday to write one up, I will post. If not, I will be trying to write them down in a journal and post whenever I can. Either way, thank you for reading and keeping up thus far :) Linking up with Lauren as usual!

C U R R E N T L Y ....

READING: I'm still on Hemlock Grove. I'm thinking I will be bringing it with me and maybe be able to finish on the plane or on my down time on board

WRITING: This post and MANY smaller lists on last minute items

MUSIC: I'm still liking Timber by Pitbull and Ke$ha!

LISTENING: To the sound of silence

GUILTY PLEASURE: Polka Dot Birthday Cake! Since I'm away for my birthday, we had my family birthday dinner this past Saturday. My mom made me a polka dot birthday cake, as per my request. It was a beautiful cake and was DELICIOUS!! I really do have the greatest parents!!

THINKING: This time next week I will be somewhere WARM where it's not threatening to ..... wait for it ....  snow! :(

NAIL COLOR: Timeless White - Sally Hansen; name says it all!

SMELLING: Nothing

DRINK: My staple - decaf orange pekoe

WISHING: For my updated travel details

FOOD: Nothing

HOPING: That everything goes well in the next couple weeks and that I settle in easily

TV SHOW: Season 3 of The Killing is now on Netflix and I have one more episode left. I really wish they didn't cancel that show!


WEARING: Pajama pants and a hoodie

LOVING: The temperature in the places I will be visiting!

WISH LIST: Gingerbread Latte and someone to pack for me! Wishful thinking huh?

WANTING: Kind of the same thing as Hoping this week - wanting everything to go well and that I settle into everything easily and that I have fun

NEEDING: To start getting everything together and organized to make packing easier

BLESSING: For my family and this wonderful opportunity that I am about to take

FEELING: Every emotion at once right now! Needless to say, I also didn't sleep last night and probably won't be sleeping much this week either

CLICKING: Keys on the keyboard

EXCITEMENT: For another dinner outing this week with my dad and brother! We are trying a new restaurant and I'm looking forward to it :)


Hope everyone has a good week!



No comments:

Post a Comment