Friday, August 1, 2014

Oh Hey, Friday v4

Happy Long Weekend to any Canadian readers :) ! I blinked and all of a sudden it's no longer July. Linking up with September Farms and The Farmer's Wife for this weekend's edition of ... 




ONE
Looking forward to some concert fun tomorrow! I used to work at a concert venue so I never had to worry about which band is going where because I caught most of them at my job. Since changing jobs, haven't seen too many concerts. I am heading over to Darien Lake to see Blake Shelton anndddd The Band Perry just happens to be one of his openers. Friends, country music and tailgating ... great way to start off the long weekend!

TWO


Hello August is right! August 1st means 20 days until I'm back at work. Which also means, I have 19 days to get WAY TOO much done. I thought I would have plenty of time, but everything just has a way of creeping up to you!




THREE
Hockey season starts soon! It's going to be different not being home for this. My family never misses a game and it's quite entertaining being around when there is a game on. Let's hope there are a few hockey lovers on the ship who will join me in watching the games ....

FOUR
Did anyone else tune in to Leah Remini: It's All Relative last night? I can definitely share in her fear of flying. I am no where near as terrified as she is, to the point where I need a therapist. But the whole "have to work myself up" to get on a plane .. oh yeah, it's real!

FIVE
Almost done season two but I came across this the other day on Twitter, and I can't help but notice how similar Hanna and I really are ...



Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope August is a good one! 




No comments:

Post a Comment