Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sunday Currently - Aug 3 v.18

Hey Guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know I did! A little rain and thunder did NOT stop us from enjoying the Blake Shelton concert last night. You'll read/see all about it during this weekends edition of TSC, linking up with Lauren

C U R R E N T L Y 

READING: Lone Survivor - not enough half way through and already such an amazing read. 

WRITING: This edition of TSC and LOTS of emails, as usual.

MUSIC: Song of the moment -- XSCAPE by Michael Jackson .. I have it on repeat!

LISTENING: To a random movie playing on television.

GUILTY PLEASURE: I think this week's guilty pleasure goes to Vera Bradley! I don't know what it is or why, I just can't help myself.

THINKING: The last thing I had to eat was my dinner last night at 4:30 and I haven't eaten anything since and I'm not hungry ... that's a tad bit unusual for me. 

NAIL COLOR: Cab Fare by Sephora OPI


SMELLING: Nothing.

DRINK: Tiny Tea Tox 

WISHING: That this week goes smoothly as I have lots of plans and need to get a few things done for my next contract.

FOOD: Nothing right now

HOPING: I do not get sick after being in the rain and cold all day and night yesterday

TV SHOW: Have not watched much of anything other than PLL ... trying to get caught up as much as I can before I leave

WEARING: Pajamas and there is no shame in me admitting that

LOVING: LAST NIGHT! Even though it rained all day/night and threatened to storm, the concert last night was amazing! I have been to my fair share of concerts before, but they have all been in stadiums in doors. I have never been a country concert outside - I have never in my life seen anything like that AND it was nothing because of the weather. Such an amazing night with amazing friends even though we all came home covered in mud from head to toe!
                


WISH LIST: A massage would be HEAVENLY right now ... 

NEEDING: To eat something

BLESSING: Everything and everyone in my life

FEELING: Exhausted, but no complaints because it is the result of an amazing night

CLICKING: Keyboard and phone 

EXCITEMENT: 18 days until I'm back at work which means pay checks, islands and warm weather


Thanks for stopping by and reading! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment