Monday, August 18, 2014

Target Haul

It never fails to happen - I go into Target needing a few items and I come out a million dollars later. Okay, maybe not a million dollars but I think you get the idea! I am loving today's haul. Since I am heading out to sea again on Friday, I had to pick up a few essential things. I won't bore you with the other items but these items I decided to include in my post ...


Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless Concealer - Aside from M.A.C and Garnier's BB Cream, this is the ONLY concealer I will use. It has the perfect amount of coverage without making your face feel heavy. To be honest, it doesn't even feel like you're wearing concealer. 

Maybelline Volum' Express in Glam Black - This is my go to mascara. I receive so many compliments on my eyelashes and it's all thanks to this wonderful product. I was in Sephora one day and one of the make up artists thought I was wearing fake lashes and I told her what it was and she was in shock. If you're looking for a great product that DOESN'T clump, I highly recommend this. 

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - This is a fairly new product and it is my latest addiction! I found it at Target and instead of buying just one, I had to buy these three colors. I would have bought more, but some colors are just not "me". This is a creamy lip stain that provides moisture with Aloe and Vitamin E and gives your lips that glossy look. I bought Cannes Crush, London Posh and L.A Exclusive. 




No comments:

Post a Comment